Today's card was created for the latest Inkspirational card challenge. I won some free goodies from Unity Stamp Company this week and my shipment came in last night. As soon as I opened it and saw the Mice & Cozy stamp set with all of it's adorable little Autumn mice, I knew I had to ink one of them up and create a card for this challenge. I stamped my adorable mouse onto some Copic-friendly cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink. I colored the image in to match my Cosmo Cricket Autumn patterned paper I used for my card. I layered everything on my card using the patterned paper and some dark brown cardstock from Hobby Lobby. I die cut my focal image using a stitched edge circle die from My Favorite Things and layered it onto another circle using a Spellbinders circle die and more dark brown cardstock. I finished this card off with some white gel pen details and some clear gems from Recollections that I colored with an alcohol marker to match the color scheme. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting! I'm a Surgical Scheduler who loves exercise, coffee (sometimes too much coffee), and creating fun things in my spare time. I'm a single mom to two wonderful grown children and grandma to two beautiful granddaughters! I love sharing my card creations with my friends and the crafting world. To subscribe to my blog please click the "follow" button below or enter your email address in the "follow by email" box to the right.

No comments:
Post a Comment