Monday, October 12, 2015

Have A Wonderful Day

When I saw the Pinterest Inspired Challenge I immediately thought of a new stamp set I'd just recently gotten from Waltzing Mouse. The Old Country Roses stamp set kind of has that light, water colored feel so I stamped it up using varying shades of blue ink from Gina K. I stamped the leaves underneath and then stamped the flowers again and fussy cut them out, mounting them onto the card using some foam dimensionals. I used a piece of old olive cardstock as the base layer of my card and then added a piece of patterned paper from the Heidi Grace Sunshowers 6x6 patterned paper. I adhered a piece of lace from Stampin' UP underneath and adhered the panel to the card. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set using Versafine onyx black ink and heat embossed it using some Zing clear embossing powder. I cut that panel down and trimmed it out with some more old olive cardstock and popped it up off of the card using foam dimensionals from Stampin' UP. I added some blue gems from Michael's and a few clear gems from The Paper Studio and called this card done. I hope you like it!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty roses, this is just fabulous!!

Anni said...

What a beautiful image! The rose is so pretty!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pinterest Inspired!
Anni

LauraJane:) said...

Stunning use of those old country roses!

LauraJane:) said...

Stunning use of those old country roses!

LauraJane:) said...

Stunning use of those old country roses!