Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Happy Birthday

I was so excited when I saw the new challenge over at Less Is More because I love making masculine cards. I used to struggle so much but I'm lucky enough to have a husband who offers me amazing input and acts as my sounding board on my creative output. I put together a collection of cards that can work for both grown men as well as younger men and teens. My first one is just a simple layout that I found on Pinterest. Using some simple cardstock and patterned papers from Hobby Lobby I stamped out the motorcycle image from Deep Red Stamps using Versafine onyx black ink and layered the panels together, added a few white and black mini brads on either side and slapped it together. The sentiment is from a My Favorite Things stamp set. Love how simple but pulled together this card turned out. This one was so easy it could be mass produced. 



Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Another brilliant guy card although on this one there's quite a lot of layers and it is a CAS challenge so it's perhaps doesnt' follow our guidelines quite as well as the others. Thanks again for sharing though. Sarah Less is More

Anne said...

What a super card for a guy, those strong colours work really well.
Don't forget the all imporatant 'white space' for a LIM submission though :)
Thank you for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

A great masculine card, love the layout. As mentioned by my teamies though, we do prefer to see more white space on our entries.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More