Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hope Your Birthday's Epic

My third card today was created for the Less Is More masculine card challenge. I started with a digital stamp that I purchased online from an Etsy shop. I love this stamp because there are so many fun things you can do with it and since it's digital you can alter the size to fit any card need! I kept the coloring simple on the controller and just used a few primary Copic colors and a few greys to darken the knobs. I mounted the controller directly onto some distressed blue paper that I picked up from Hobby Lobby and added an orange postage stamp edge border to the top and bottom. Using the same orange cardstock I trimmed out the sentiment using a fishtail banner that I created using my scissors. I mounted the whole panel onto so dark navy cardstock and layered it all onto my kraft cardstock card base. I adhered a bit of Doodlebug black and white bakers twine using some Glossy Accents and this card was done. So stinking cute, right? 

4 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Another clever guy card, great work and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Chrissie said...

Well there are quite a few layers on this card, but it sure is a great one for a guy!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Another fun guy card, super image! Ideally for Less is More a few less layers would be good :)
Thank you for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

That bold image just pops off the card, another great guy card.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More