Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy Birthday To My Bestie



My bestie Alana had a birthday this past week and I wanted to create something beautiful to celebrate her day.  I created this card by stamping the gorgeous image from the Unity Stamp Company's Planner Gal Be A Beauty stamp set onto some Copic-friendly cardstock. I colored the image using my alcohol markers and did a bit of paper piecing on her shirt by using some patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard 6x6 paper pad. I die cut the image out using a My Favorite Things pierced edge oval die. I layered a piece of patterned paper from the same We R Memory Keepers paper pad onto my white card base using 3M foam tape for some great dimension. I then adhered the oval focal panel down directly onto the card and added some clear Wink of Stella glitter brush and some Stickles to the flowers and leaves in her hair. I die cut the sentiment using some Stampin' UP black cardstock and a die from Blitsy. I adhered the sentiment directly to the card using some Zig glue and that finished up this pretty card. I hope you like it, and thank you for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I really like the paper in the background. They're perfect with this lovely image. Fabulous card Celeste!