Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Blessed-Words 2 Craft By

Hello and happy November to you all! I cannot believe we are one week away from Thanksgiving and a month away from Christmas. Honestly, where has this year gone? Our latest Words 2 Craft By quote is "When I count my blessings, I count you twice.-Irish Proverb." To create my card I started layering some pretty fall plaid patterned paper from the American Crafts Autumn Crisp 6x6 paper pad onto my A2 white card base. I then stamped the sentiment and the pumpkin from the Unity Stamp Company's September KOTM Blessed Fall stamp set onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock. I die cut the image using a postage stamp edge rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs and then colored the pumpkin using my alcohol markers. I matted the panel onto some pumpkin colored cardstock from Hobby Lobby and popped it up off of the card using some inexpensive fun foam from Hobby Lobby. To finish my card off I added some orange 6mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and some gorgeous shimmer to the pumpkin and the sentiment using my Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen. I can't wait to see how this month's quote inspires everyone! 


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That's such a pretty pumpkin and your card is fabulous!

Sybrina K said...

Celeste, This is so pretty! I immediately fell in love with your pumpkin, thinking whose stamp is that. Of course it would be from Unity. It is such a blessing to work with you at W2CB.

BobbisTreasure said...

Love the sequin, and they are perfectly placed! Thanks for being a great team mate at W2CB!

Darnell said...

I'm loving this punkin card and the fall leaf card before it, Celeste! There's just something about plaid that works perfectly for fall cards!! ❤Hugs, Darnell