Sunday, January 10, 2021

You're fabulous Dahling!

 

Hello and happy Sunday! It's cold and dreary here in Southeast Missouri, so the perfect day to stay inside and get crafty. My card today was created for the latest Less Is More card challenge. To create my card I started by layering some beautiful pink patterned paper that I've had in my stash for years onto my white A2 card base. I cannot even recall who made the paper but I know the name of the collection is Amore.  Next I stamped one of the purses from Skipping Stones Design Birthday Purses stamp set onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock. I colored the image using my alcohol markers, fussy cut it, and went around the edges with my dual tip Memento tuxedo black marker for a nice crisp look. I die cut a focal panel using a stitched edge rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs and stamped the sentiment from the same Skipping Stones Design stamp set using Versafine onyx black ink. I popped the purse image up using some 3M foam tape and adhered it to the focal panel above the sentiment. I kept this card pretty simple so I finished it off my added some clear rhinestones from Paper Recollections in the four corners and on the clasp of the purse. Thank you for stopping by my blog today, and if you like my card be sure to leave a comment. I read and enjoy them all!

7 comments:

Maria Giselle B. said...

Love the purse!

Kylie said...

This is fabulous! I love the colour choice, the handbag, and that awesome sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

Vicky Hayes said...

So pretty! I love that you used the white panel to display the purse but added a hint of pattern and colour behind it. Vicky x

Kathyk said...

Gotta love a handbag - smashing make

Kathyk

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely - very Sex and the City, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how pretty! Love the pink peeking out around the edges of your fabulous CAS design!

Neets B said...

I love the paper used around the border and how you've picked up the pink detailing on the image. Some lovely details and still lots of white space to keep it CAS. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x