Saturday, October 1, 2022

Happy Meow-lloween-SAS4Kids October 2022

Hello, and happy October! Fall is here and I am so very happy. This month at Send A Smile 4 Kids we are creating Holiday cards, and I just couldn't help myself. With Halloween coming up later this month I had to create another Halloween card. I created my card by layering a piece of orange and white polka-dot paper from the American Crafts Haunted 6x6 paper pad onto my A2 card base. I then took a piece of basic black cardstock from Stampin' UP and die cut 3 circles using my Spellbinders stacking circle dies. I adhered that panel on top of the patterned paper and added white dashed lines around the outer edges and around each circle for added contrast. I stamped the sentiment from C.C. Designs Meow-lloween stamp set using Versamark ink and white detail embossing powder from Ranger. I stamped the images from the same stamp set onto white Copic-friendly cardstock and colored them using my alcohol markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and placed them around my card panel to create a pleasing Halloween scene. I finished my card by adding some orange enamel dots from Hobby Lobby around the card for some added interest. Now, be sure to pop over to the SAS4Kids blog and see what the rest of the design team  created for us this month!
 

2 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Celeste, This is absolutely delightful and is going to bring a huge smile to a cat-lover's face. Soooo darn cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely so cute Celeste! Your cute kittie colouring is perfect and your card i going to the right place. So much kindness!!