Saturday, February 4, 2023

Happy Easter-Send A Smile 4 Kids

 



Hello, and happy February! This month at Send A Smile 4 Kids we are creating Spring/Easter cards. To create my card I started by stamping the adorable bunny from The Alley Way stamps Spring Has Sprung stamp set onto white Copic-friendly cardstock. I colored the image using my alcohol markers, and fussy cut the image out. I chose fun patterned papers from the American Crafts Sunny Side 6x6 paper pad and chose a fun layout to utilize as much of the patterns as I could. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set onto more of the patterned paper using Memento tuxedo black ink and punched the image out using a 1.5" Stampin' UP punch. I popped the bunny and the sentiment up off of the card using Stampin' UP foam dimensionals for a little more interest. 

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! So cute and colourful
Faith x

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Celeste! What a sweet card... and what a sweetheart of a bunny! Can't believe that fussy cutting of yours. What a great job!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun mix of patterns! This is adorable, Celeste. Mad fussy cutting skills too ;)

Lisa said...

Adorable bunny, super papers and great layout.