Friday, April 28, 2023

It's A Brew-tiful Day

 


Happy Friday! Today's card was created for the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. To create my card I started by die cutting a panel using a piece of crumb cake cardstock from Stampin' UP and a Gina Marie Designs scalloped edge rectangle die. I adhered that directly to my white A2 card base. I then die cut a focal panel using white cardstock and a stitched rectangle die from Paper Rose. I stamped the sentiment from Reverse Confetti's Drink More Coffee stamp set using Versafine onyx blank ink. I stamped the mugs, saucers, and a single spoon from the same stamp set onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock and colored the images using alcohol markers. I fussy cut the images out and adhered them onto my focal panel using Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. To finish my card I added some mocha 6mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and white gel pen accents on the mugs. I appreciate you stopping by my blog today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The cups with their polka dotty saucers are cute, Celeste! This is a delightful card. Hope you have a great weekend too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful card, I love how you have put everything together, and the mix of pink with Kraft, is something I wouldn't have thought of it's a really lovely mix.
Faith x

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a fun and punny way to use the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to play along with us this week!

Broni said...

Love your coffee card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!