Sunday, October 29, 2023

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb

 


With Halloween right around the corner, Deb and I decided to use this fun Halloween photo as our inspiration for our Coffee and Card collaboration this month. I started with an A2 card base and layered on some mats of orange and black cardstock from my stash. I layered some fun polka patterned paper from the American Crafts Haunted 6x6 paper pad on top. I then die cut a rectangle panel using the Gina Marie Designs wonky stitched stacking rectangle dies. I stamped the sentiment from Essentials by Ellen Boos Inside stamp set using versafine onyx black ink at the top right side of the focal panel. I then stamped the stars from Pebbles/American Crafts Midnight Haunting stamp set onto the panel around the sentiment and at the bottom right. I stamped all of the fun Halloween mugs from the same Ellen Hutson stamp set onto white Copic-friendly cardstock, and colored the images using my alcohol markers. I then fussy cut the images, darkened the eyes and mouths of the images using my Sakura black glaze pen. I popped the images up using Stampin' UP foam dimensionals, and adhered them around the focal panel. I finished the card by adding some Nuvo glitter drops in white blizzard to the stars. I love how adorable this card is!
 
I had the opportunity to visit London this month, and had a wonderful Turkish meal complete with Turkish coffee. I absolutely adored the texture and richness of the coffee! Now, be sure to pop over to Deb's blog and see what fun she created using our inspiration photo! 



3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the stars and polka dots with the cute cups! This is fun!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous card, love your colouring and the die. I hope you missed all the rain we had around that time and since in the UK! Sounds like you enjoyed your stay in London.
Faith x

Celeste Goff said...

Faith, there was not a drop of rain the entire week I was there. It was quite a lovely visit!