Friday, October 6, 2023

Autumn Greetings-Send A Smile 4 Kids

 

Hello! Welcome to the October Send A Smile 4 Kids card challenge. This month we are creating holiday/celebration cards for kids. I recently picked up Say It With Stamps I Love Fall stamp set from Photoplay, and just had to use it right away. I pretty much used the inspiration photo on the stamp package to create my card. I started by layering some cocoa brown cardstock from Hobby Lobby onto my white A2 card base. I then stamped the text pattern onto some light beige cardstock from Hobby Lobby using Gina K Designs cocoa brown ink and Unity Stamp Company's Small Details background stamp. I die cut the panel by doing selective die cutting using a circle die from My Favorite Things and a stitched rectangle die from Paper Rose. I trimmed down a small strip of the darker brown paper and stamped the sentiment from the stamp set and cut the strip down using the same rectangle die. I adhered it to the bottom of the focal panel to help ground my adorable images, which I stamped from the same stamp set and colored using my alcohol markers. I popped the images up using foam dimensionals from Stampin' UP. I popped the focal panel up off of the card using 3M foam tape. I finished the card off by adding white gel pen detail to the images, and some brown 6mm sequins from The Ton around the sentiment. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Be sure to head over to the Send A Smile 4 Kids blog to see what everyone created this month. 

3 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Happy Cardmaking Day, Celeste! Your little pilgrim is so sweet and your coloring is AMAZING Love your color choices and that stamped text background. Another wonderful card, my friend!

Jennifer Reece said...

That is such a cute card!! Amazing job on the coloring, too!

Chris said...

Your coloring is amazing as usual! Very cute 😊