Thursday, October 19, 2023

Happy Halloween


Hello, happy Thursday! I recently won the Picket Fence Studios Triple Trouble stamp and die set and could not resist using it for this challenge. I created this card by stamping the pumpkins, the witch hat, and the sentiment onto white Copic-friendly cardstock, coloring them with alcohol markers, and die cutting the images with the coordinating dies. I cut a frame using Paper Roses stitched stacking rectangle dies and pretty patterned paper from Recollections Midnight Magic Halloween 6x6 paper pad. I popped the frame up using foam tape. I traced along the frame onto the card base, and inked the interior with villenous potion and wilted violet distress inks from Tim Holtz. I sprized the panel with some water for a little distressed interest, and then stamped the bats from the stamp set onto the background. I popped the images and the sentiment up with foam tape and then adhered them to the frame. I mounted the whole thing to my card base. I finished off the card by adding white gel pen to all of the elements. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I appreciate you! 

 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Great make with your winnings, Celeste! This card is just spooky enough!

Susie Moore said...

You knocked this one out of the park! Thanks for joining us this week at The Color Throwdown Challenge.

Wanda Cullen said...

Great color blending on this fun Halloween card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!