Saturday, March 2, 2024

Happy Birthday-Send A Smile 4 Kids

This month at Send A Smile 4 Kids we are creating cards for boys. I die cut a focal panel using white cardstock and a stitched rectangle die from Paper Rose. I die cut a large circle in upper center of the panel and attached a piece of patterned paper from the Studio Calico Here & There 6x6 paper pad below the circle. I die cut some stars using the same paper pad and stitched star dies from Jillian Vance Designs. Because the patterned paper was so thin, I backed them with cardstock and popped them up off of the card using 3M foam tape. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom right of the panel using Stampin' UP's Curly Cute sentiment stamp set and Gina K sweet mango ink. I added some silver star confetti from my stash, some orange enamel dots from Recollections, and black dashed lines around the focal circle to finish this masculine card. 

 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You picked such fun paper to use on this one, Celeste! Terrific card!

Sybrina K said...

Hi Celeste! I'm with Lisa. This paper is adorable! What a great boy card!