Sunday, March 17, 2024

Have A Warm And Cozy Holiday-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb

 

I apologize for this post being later than normal for my monthly collaboration with Deb. I just got back from Florida and found myself woefully prepared for my post. I had to scramble to get this card put together and post it to my blog. This month Deb and I were inspired by all things green in honor of St. Patrick's Day. I also wanted to participate in the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge, so my card is Christmas themed. I kept my card pretty simple. I started by layering some green cardstock from American Crafts 6x6 Christmas pad onto my A2 white card base. I then layered a pretty piece of green snowflake paper from Authentique's Solitude 6x6 Christmas paper pad on top. I die cut a large stitched circle using My Favorite Things stacking stitched circle dies, white cardstock, and striped paper from the same Authentique paper pad. I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Inside Holiday Greetings stamp set using black ink. I popped the circle panel up off of the card using foam tape. I then stamped the travel coffee mug from My Style Stamps Coffee Lovers stamp set onto more of the green cardstock, as well as white cardstock from the same American Crafts Christmas pad. I stamped the sleeve from the stamp set onto more Authentique patterned paper. I fussy cut them all out and glued them all together. I adhered them to the left of the sentiment on the circle panel. To finish off the card I die cut a simple snowflake from more white cardstock using a My Favorite Things snowflake die. I adhered it to the sleeve and adhered a small clear gem to the center. 

My beverage this month is a spicy Thai tea. Now, be sure and head over to Debra's blog and see what she created using this month's inspiration! 





2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card, Celeste! Love the argyle on the cup!

~amy~ said...

Love the mix of patterns Celeste!
Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!