Monday, September 30, 2024

Merry Christmas

 


Hello, and thank you for stopping by my blog today! Today's card was created for the latest Just Add Ink card challenge. I created my card by stenciling some Tim Holtz distress ink in vintage photo onto a piece of kraft cardstock using the Tim Holtz Holiday Knit stencil. I then stamped the Heidi Swapp woodgrain background stamp onto more kraft cardstock using Memento cocoa ink, and then cut that into a frame. Using Whimsy Stamps Tattered Christmas stamp and die set I created my little scene using white and kraft cardstocks and my alcohol markers. I arranged my scene on the card. Popped the frame and the ornaments up off of the card using thin foam tape. I stamped the sentiment from the same Whimsy Stamp set onto the bottom right-hand corner and added a bit of white gel pen for highlights and some pretty clear rhinestones from Recollections for additional shine. 

3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

How adorable and beautifully coloured are those images. Love your festive take on this weeks challenge Celeste! Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

Lisa Elton said...

That Santa is such a cutie! This is a darling card, Celeste!

ColourmehappyDi said...

Such a sweet festive card. You've included lots of lovely neutral details to reflect the challenge image. Thanks for playing along with us at JAI.
Diane