Sunday, September 20, 2026

Hugs-Warm Fall Wishes


 
Today's card was created for the latest Just Us Girls card challenge. I created my base layer for my card using some kraft cardstock and a beautiful embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts. I layered on some pretty fall patterned papers from the Echo Park Coffee 12x12 patterned paper pack on top. I finished the card off by stamping, coloring, and fussy cutting the mug from Unity Stamp Company's Warm Fall Hugs stamp set. I just love how quick and easy this card was to create! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love the way you were inspired, Celeste! Such pretty layers. I like the knit pattern going horizontally, need to remember that! Thanks for playing at JUGs!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous fall, inspired, coffee card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

ElizStewart said...

Celeste... that coffee cup could not be more perfect! Love the design and your coloring! Thanks for sharing this wonderful hint of fall with Just Us Girls.

Ina G said...

ooooh! loving that cool coffee mug Celeste and such a fun colourful creative layout for our JUGS Challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My goodness, what a wonderful autumnal card, love the texture of the embossing and the colourful cup. Love it. x