Sunday, October 16, 2016

Perk Up

Today's card was created for the latest Addicted To CAS challenge. 
As I've mentioned before, I have a problem creating clean and simple cards. I like layers and dimension on my cards but thought I could definitely get behind a clean and simple card involving coffee. I started by layering a small strip of woodgrain paper from a cheap Target 6x6 paper pad onto my white card base and added some squiggly lines around the outer edge of my card using my Memento tuxedo black dual tip marker. I then stamped the coffee pot and the mug images from the Your Next Stamp Perk UP stamp set directly onto my card base for placement. I then stamped all of the images again onto Copic friendly cardstock, colored them all in using autumn colors, fussy cut them out, and mounted them onto the card using Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. For a finishing touch I added some glossy accents to all of the elements for some additional dimension and shine. Love how quick and easy this card was to create! 


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a cute card!!

Deepti said...

Such a cute design :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS

Susan Powell said...

Judging by this card I wouldn't say you have a problem with CAS cards. This is super cute!