Sunday, February 5, 2017

Hay There!

Today's card was created for the latest Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge. I created my card by layering some fun farm themed patterned papers from the American Crafts Heartland Farm 6x6 paper pad onto my white card base. I then stamped the images from the My Favorite Things Hay There stamp set onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock. I colored them using my alcohol markers and fussy cut them out leaving a small white border around them. I created a scene by die cutting a sloped hill using a Paper Smooches border die and coloring it green to look like grass. I added a few stitched lines along the top edge to help define it more against the patterned paper and adhered it directly to the card. I popped the adorable little images up off of the card using some Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the same MFT stamp set, trimmed it down and cut the ends to create a fish-tail banner, and popped it up off of the card using more foam dimensionals. For a finishing touch I rounded the outer edges of the card using my EK Success Corner Chomper. I hope you like this adorable little card and thank you for visiting my blog today!


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this!! What a delightful card Celeste!!

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! those are the PERFECT papers!

Helen Gullett said...

This is so cute, Celeste! I just recently found out about this challenge and i think it is a great way to send love to those kids.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

The sentiment is too fun! Love this set too!

Sybrina K said...

"Hay" Celeste, This is absolutely adorable! Love, love, love it!