Sunday, May 28, 2023

Hello-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb


Hello! I cannot believe we are almost to the end of May. We are almost officially halfway done with this year. It just goes by too quickly for me these days. Debra and I decided to just let our creative juices flow and do an "anything goes" theme for this month's coffee and cards collaboration. To create my card I started by layering a strip of basic black cardstock from Stampin' UP onto my white A2 card base. I then stamped the flowers from Stampin' UP's Flower Shop stamp set onto yellow cardstock from my stash, and punched them out using the coordinating punch. I then layered some patterned papers from Authentique's Essential's 6x6 paper pad onto some dark grey cardstock from Hobby Lobby and created a fun layout with them. On the upper layer I stamped the sentiment from Bo Bunny's Just My Type stamp set. I added some Doodlebug Designs yellow baker's twine to the far left of the focal panel and adhered all of the panels to the card using 3M foam tape. To finish off my card I added the flowers to the focal panel, popped the center one up using Stampin' UP's foam dimensionals for a little added dimension and interest. 
For my coffee, I had a lovely and creamy Cordato in the Bahamas this week while on vacation. I opted for almond milk in mine and it was so creamy and good! Now, be sure to head on over to Debra's blog and see what loveliness she's created for our anything goes challenge this month. 



 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card, Celeste! I like the gray/yellow combo and the font on the sentiment. Enjoy your vacation!!