Thursday, November 9, 2023

Winter Wishes-2023 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


I have been hopping along all week on this amazing Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and just couldn't resist submitting a fun card for the challenge. To create my card, I stamped the adorable girl image from Photoplay's Say It With Stamps I Love Fall stamp set onto white Copic-friendly cardstock. I colored her with my alcohol markers and fussy cut her out. I masked off a small area on my white A2 card base and then inked up the Tim Holtz Holiday Knit stencil using Stampin' UP bashful blue ink. I stamped a few snowflakes on top of the stenciling using the same ink and a snowflake stamp from Crate Paper's Snow and Cocoa stamp set. I die cut a white rectangle panel using Paper Rose nesting stitched rectangle dies and carefully created a snow bank using a Paper Smooches stitched hillside die. I stamped the sentiment to the bottom left of the panel using Versafine onyx black ink and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Hand Lettered Winter Wishes stamp set. I popped the focal panel up off of the card using 3M foam tape and adhered the girl to the right of the sentiment using glue and more foam tape. I added some clay polymer candy apple hearts around the sentiment and on the background for a fun pop of color. I finished the card off using some white gel detail. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you are well caffeinated and having fun on this amazing hop!









 

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

so super cute!

Lisa Elton said...

She's adorable and you've colored her to perfection! Mad fussy cutting skills too. Cute card, Celeste!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful card, love your background and image.
Faith x

Shelly said...

Super sweet card!

Dawn S. said...

What a pretty card! Love the background.