Thursday, November 30, 2023

Gnome Happy Birthday


 
Today's card was created for the latest Color Throwdown card challenge. I created this card by stamping and coloring the gnome from Inkadinkado's Garden Gnome stamp set onto white alcohol marker-friendly cardstock. I colored him with my Copic markers and fussy cut him out. I then stategically stamped the mushrooms from the stamp set onto a cream cardstock panel and colored them to match the gnome. I diecut a few leaves in the same dark peach cardstock using an etched leaf die from Jillian Vance Designs. I wrapped some light peach jute twine from American Crafts onto the top of the focal panel and adhered the leaves using a glue dot. I created a hillside using some light blue cardstock from Hobby Lobby and a Paper Smooches stiched hillside die. I adhered that to the bottom of the focal panel under the mushrooms. I adhered my little gnome down onto the panel using Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from Winnie & Walter's The Big The Bold & The Happy stamp set using Versafine onyx black ink. I finished this adorable little gnome card up by added some gems from Honey Bee Stamps Harvest Fesitval crystal gem sticker mix and some white gel details. 

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a fun gnome card and your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!