Sunday, November 19, 2023

A Merry, Merry, Oh So Very Merry Christmas-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb

 


Hello! This month Deb and I decided to use this pretty photo as our inspiration for this month's Coffee and Cards collaboration. Coincidentally, we are both using the same stamp and die set. We are both using the Close To My Heart Comfort & Joy stamp and die set. I created my card by layering some pretty patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye Oh What Fun! 6x6 paper pad onto my white A2 cardbase. I started with a piece of brushed textured green cardstock that I layered onto my card. I then tore pieces of the patterned paper and layered them together with some Stampin' UP's crumb cake cardstock. I layered all of the torn pieces of paper together and then adhered them to my green panel. I cut a few fishtail banners from more of the patterned paper and attached them to the right upper corner. I die cut a piece of crumb cake cardstock using a Spellbinders nesting circle die and adhered a smaller white circle on top. I stamped the tree image from the CTMH stamp set onto more green cardstock using Versamark ink and heat embossed the image using Ranger detail white and liquid platinum embossing powders. I die cut the image using the coordinating die. I added some faux black stitched lines to the card panel and the white circle panel. I popped the tree up off of the focal panel using Stampin' UP's foam dimensionals. This card was simple and easy to create. I can't wait to see what Deb created with it! 
For my coffee I chose a hot pumpkin spice latte from McDonald's. I have to get out and blow leaves, and thought this might hit the spot before I tackle that chore. Now, be sure to pop over to Debra's blog and leave some love on her post! 




4 comments:

Maria Batan said...

Love the patterned papers you used and how you arranged it for your background panel. Happy Thanksgiving!

Celeste Goff said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Maria!

Lisa Elton said...

Festive and fun, Celeste! That little tree is so cute!

World of Michael Trent said...

Hi Celeste...Michael from Brasil...I love this card! All those layers with the ripped edges...love them.