Saturday, November 4, 2023

Winter Greetings-SAS4Kids November

Hello, and happy November! This month at Send A Smile 4 Kids we are creating cards for the holidays. I created this adorable little snowman card by stamping the snowmen from Close To My Heart's Snow Friends onto a strip of white Copic-friendly cardstock. I colored the images with my alcohol markers, including the sky. I then stamped the greeting from the Stampendous Snowy Short Stacks stamp set onto the snow drift. I cut the panel down and edged it with some cherry cobbler cardstock from Stampin' UP that I created a fun scallop with using a Fiskars punch. I layered all of that onto some fun glittery cardstock that I've had in my stash for so long I'm not even sure who makes it anymore. To finish the card off I added some Stickles in frosted lace to parts of the snowmen, their hats, and all of the snowballs to match the shimmer and shine in the cardstock. I love how adorably cute this card turned out. Now be sure to head on over to the Send A Smile 4 Kids blog and see what the other team members have created this month and join in on the fun! 

 

5 comments:

Maria Batan said...

These snowmen are indeed adorable.

Sybrina K said...

Celeste, These snowkids are absolutely adorable and how clever of you to add Stickles sparkle to them!

Lisa Elton said...

Aren't they a cute frosty little trio! Sweet card, Celeste!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun snowman card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a joyous card.
Faith x