Friday, April 26, 2024

It's Your Special Day

Hello, and happy Friday! This was a very long week, so it felt good to come home and relax with some crafting. I created my card for the latest Color Throwdown card challenge. I created my card by embossing a panel of white cardstock using a Spellbinders starburst embossing folder. I adhered that panel down to my A2 white card base. Using one of the Spellbinders stacking deckled rectangles dies, I die cut a panel and stamped the leaves from Stampin' UP's Kinda Eclectic using Stampin' UP's old olive ink. I stamped the leaves again onto a separate scrap of white cardstock and fussy cut the image out. I stamped the sentiment from a Momenta birthday wooden block collection at the bottom of the panel using Versafine onyx black ink. I then stamped the butterfly from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and the flower from Stampin' UP's Petite Petals stamp set onto scrap cardstock using delightful daffodil ink from Stampin' UP. I fussy cut the images out and popped them all up off of the panel using Stampin' UP mini foam dimensionals. I added clear rhinestones from The Paper Studio to the butterfly, the flower, and scattered a few more around the focal panel. I framed the whole panel using some aqua blue cardstock from Hobby Lobby and popped the panel up off of the card using thin foam tape. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!


 

5 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Hi Celeste what a beautiful card to give to someone to make their day special. Thanks for popping into my blog and I hope you have a fab day. Karen

Anke said...

WOW your card is so beautiful, I love your design.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card, with a lovely use of the colours. x

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like those leaves, this is fabulous!!

Broni said...

Love the layering of the leaves, Celeste! Such a pretty and fun card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!