Today's second card was created for the CAS Christmas card challenge. I started with some early espresso cardstock by Stampin' UP and layered on some white cardstock that I embossed using a The Paper Studio snowflake embossing folder. I layered up some patterned papers from the Carta Bella Warm & Cozy 6x6 patterned paper pack onto some more early espresso cardstock. I created the focal scene by die cutting the deer using Impression Obsession dies and some more early espresso cardstock and layered them using a snowdrift die from Paper Smooches and some patterned paper from the same paper pack. The sentiment die was created using some more early espresso cardstock using some holiday Impression Obsession dies. Love how peaceful and elegant this turned out. Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting! I'm a Surgical Scheduler who loves exercise, coffee (sometimes too much coffee), and creating fun things in my spare time. I'm a single mom to two wonderful grown children and grandma to two beautiful granddaughters! I love sharing my card creations with my friends and the crafting world. To subscribe to my blog please click the "follow" button below or enter your email address in the "follow by email" box to the right.

4 comments:
Wonderful winter, forrest scene with your lovely trees and adorable deer, Celeste. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas!
I like the deer silhouettes! The trees behind them remind me of birch trees with their white bark. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!
What a wonderful design, all brought together beautifully. Love the reindeer. x
A super card with the two deer and the background of trees Celeste, and then embossed snowflakes and added matted dp rectangles and large sentiment finish it perfectly. x
Post a Comment