Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Happy Easter


Today's card was created for the latest The Paper Players and Addicted To Stamps And More challenges. I started by stamping the adorable bunny from the Unity Stamp Company's January Kit of the Month {When You Smile}onto some Copic-friendly cardstock. I created a mask for the image and then stamped the background by using Tim Holtz distress ink in picked raspberry and the Hero Arts Leaf & Floral background stamp. I removed the mask and colored the bunny in using my Copic alcohol markers. I added some pink ice Stickles the flowers and a few small clear rhinestones from Recollections for some additional sparkle. Using an ink pad direct to paper technique I created a small mat to frame out my focal panel that I adhered down to the white card base. I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Happy Everything stamp set onto a strip of white cardstock and adhered it to the card panel. I added a few larger clear rhinestones from Recollections as a final touch for this adorably cute Easter card.  I hope you like it!



7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This card makes me smile! What a pretty little rabbit!!

laurie said...

Beautiful colors and background Lisa!So happy to have you join us at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Love the colors and your fabulous background. Your bunny is adorable. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Sybrina K said...

Celeste, What a happy Easter card! Love that sylish bunny. :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

That background is awesome! Love it with the bunny in front!

Becca Cruger said...

Pinkalicious!! This bunny is hopping in that swirly pink background - so girly and pretty!

Karen Dunbrook said...

sooo adorable!
TFS,
Karen