Monday, July 27, 2026

Happy Birthday-Growing In Unity Day 1

 

Today is day 1 of my week of Growing in Unity over at the Facebook group Unity Show and Tell. I decided to create a mini slimline card using an oldie, but goodie from my Unity Stamps, Unity Stamp Company's Maggie Girl. I stamped her and the gift in Copic friendly ink and colored them using bright, cheerful colors. I stamped the butterflies from Unity Stamp Company's Let It Go stamp set and colored them in blues. I fussy cut all of the images and set them aside to create my background. I created my sky by using a Darice cloud embossing folder, the sun was created from a stitched nesting circle die from MFT, and the grass was created using SSS Drifting Stitches border dies. I put the components together to create a fun scene. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Be sure to head over to the Growing In Unity Facebook page. There is ton's of beautiful inspiration posted there on a daily basis, and a chance to win a prize! This is a private group that is free to join on Facebook. 

3 comments:

Wilma DeG said...

Great card for your first day! Looking forward to your GIU week.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty birthday card! I love the images you used and the scene you created! Can't wait to see your other projects for your GIU week!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is fun, I like her snazzy outfit and the tall skinny gift! Fabulous card, Celeste!