Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Sending Hugs-Growing In Unity Day 2

 

Hello, and welcome to day 2 of my Growing in Unity guest spot on the Unity Show and Tell Facebook group. I created this card by layering some apple green cardstock onto my white A2 card base. I layered some pretty patterned paper from the American Crafts Neopolitan 12x12 paper pad on top. Using an EK Success punch, I added a scalloped border between the two patterned papers to add some interest. I die cut a circle panel and stamped the Unity Stamp Company's Planner Gal Stay Cozy and colored her using my alcohol markers. I die cut the Unity Stamp Company Here's A Hug die using apple green cardstock from my stash. I adhered my focal panel and the die cut sentiment onto the card using liquid glue. I finished the card off with a fishtail banner in green cardstock that I created using Unity Stamp Company's Scallops & Banners dies and some clear sparkling rhinestones for a little shine. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Be sure to head over to the Growing In Unity Facebook page. There is ton's of beautiful inspiration posted there on a daily basis, and a chance to win a prize! This is a private group that is free to join on Facebook. 

No comments: