We are celebrating Christmas in July at Send A Smile 4 Kids! I recently picked up the now retired My Favorite Things Sweet Holiday Penguins on a craft haul and just had to ink them up for this challenge. I inked up the adorable little penguins on white Copic-friendly cardstock and colored them using my alcohol markers. I fussy cut them out and popped them up on two circle panels I created using patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs Home For The Holidays 6x6 paper pad and some circle dies. I created the textured snowflake background using an embossing folder from The Paper Studio and a stitched rectangle die. I put the card together putting the focal panels to the left of the card. I heat embossed the sentiment from the same Sweet Holiday Penguins stamp set using Versamark ink and Ranger's white detailed embossing powder. I finished the card off with some white gel pen detail and star dust Stickles for some added glitter. Be sure to head over to the Send A Smile blog and see what the other design team members created for Christmas, and play along!

3 comments:
Yes! Those figures are adorable, love the embossed background with a lovely design to show them all off. x
Hi, Celeste! You used my favorite holiday penguins. I just adore these little guys... but mine have never looked as cute as yours with all your finishing touches. These little guys are absolutely adorable!
Awww, how cute are they! Love the gray snowflake paper and the pops of bright happy red. Delightful card, Celeste!
Post a Comment