I'm Not Saying You're Old-Growing In Unity Day 4
Hello, and welcome to Day 4 of my guest spot on Growing in Unity on the Facebook Unity Show and Tell group. I started by layering some gorgeous vintage patterned papers from 7 Gypsies Postale 8x8 paper pad onto my card base. I stamped the main image onto white cardstock using Unity Stamp Company's If You Were Whiskey stamp set, colored it using alcohol markers, and fussy cut it out. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set onto some more of the patterned paper, cut it into a thin sentiment strip, layered it on white cardstock and fussy cut it again. I layered the image and sentiment strips on the card using foam tape. I added some gorgeous sequins from the Ton around the focal panel for a finishing touch. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Be sure to head over to the Growing In Unity Facebook page. There is ton's of beautiful inspiration posted there on a daily basis, and a chance to win a prize! This is a private group that is free to join on Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment