Friday, July 31, 2026

Thank You So Much-Growing In Unity Day 5


 Hello, and welcome to my last day as a guest designer on the Facebook group Unity Show and Tell's Growing in Unity. I've had so much fun creating creations with one of my favorite stamp company's! I created this card by layering some pretty, textured yellow cardstock onto my white card base. I then die cut a panel of white cardstock using Unity Stamp Company's Postage nesting dies. Using some low tack tape, I taped over the edges and stamped Unity Stamp Company's The Paper Apothecary in black ink. I took the tape off and adhered the panel to the card using thin foam tape. I then stamped Unity Stamp Company's You're The Zest onto white Copic-friendly cardstock, colored the image using my alcohol markers, fussy cut the image, and popped it up off of the card using foam tape. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set, fussy cut it out, and added it to the image at the bottom right. I finished this card off with Nuvo drops in white blizzard and some yellow enamel dots from Simple Stories. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Be sure to head over to the Growing In Unity Facebook page. There is ton's of beautiful inspiration posted there on a daily basis, and a chance to win a prize! This is a private group that is free to join on Facebook

5 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE these lemons! Your week has been fabulous! Thank youfor the all the inspiration!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! I love the layering and the pretty lemons! Thanks for an awesome GIU week! I enjoyed seeing all of your cards!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love, love, love a texty BG! And those lemons are divine - colored perfectly. A beautiful card, Celeste! And a wonderful week of inspiration.

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! I just love all your choices for this card. Very eye catching. - Shannon Horch

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous, I love the lemons on the text background. x