Friday, May 13, 2022

Merry Christmas

 



Hello and happy Friday! Today's card was created for the latest Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge. To create my card I started by layering some cherry cobbler cardstock from Stampin' UP onto my white A2 sized card base. I then die cut the Flurry Frame from Mama Elephant using some plain white card stock and popped it up off of my card using foam adhesive strips from Stampin' UP. I then die cut the banner and the snowflake circle from the same Mama Elephant die set using more white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the Papertrey Ink Winter Snow Globe stamp set using Gina K Design basic black ink. I stamped the adorable image from Mama Elephant's Hot Cocoa stamp set onto white Copic-friendly cardstock, colored it using my alcohol markers, and then fussy cut the image out. I edged it with my dual tip Memento marker and added some white gel pen details to the image, and adhered it onto the die cut snowflake circle panel from the same Mama Elephant die set. I cut a floral piece of patterned paper from the Simple Stories Cozy Christmas 6x6 paper pad and adhered that directly to the card at the center of the snowflake panel. I added the snowflake circle panel and the sentiment banner to the card using more foam strips from Stampin' UP. To finish off the card I added some small black gems from a diamond art kit that I had. I just couldn't throw them away and thought they would make good elements on cards! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

YAY! So happy to see you in the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge gallery Celeste! This is DARLING.

Hetty said...

This is so sweet, Celeste.

Witchcrafted Life said...

There is cute and then there is CUTE!!! This fabulously darling wintertime greeting falls squarely into the second camp and really is as adorable as can be!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Maria Giselle B. said...

Congratulations on winning with this card of yours. I always adore Mama Elephant products.