Friday, May 27, 2022

O Night Divine




 
Today's card was created for the latest 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and Addicted To Stamps card challenges. To create my card I started by taking some light blue cardstock I had in my stash and inking some Tim Holtz distress inks in faded jeans and prized ribbon around the edges to create a night sky. I then die cut the nativity using black cardstock and the Hero Arts Nativity A2 cover die plate, and then selectively trimmed away the parts I didn't want. I adhered the Nativity piece to the ink blended background panel and then popped them up with foam tape. Before adhering the panel onto my card I stamped the sentiment from Taylored Expressions Sing Of The King stamp set using Versafine onyx black ink. Once that was dry I popped up my focal panel and added some stars using my Sakura white jelly roll pen. I love how simple and easy this card was to create. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How VERY Beautiful.
Faith x

Lisa Elton said...

Love the silhouettes, pretty card!

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for playing at 52CCT colour challenge

My Paper Epiphany said...

Your night scene is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing at 52CCT colour challenge:)

Tracy B said...

A wonderful use of your supplies to make a beautiful card. Thanks for creating along with us over at the 52CCT blog. I hope that you will come and create with us again in the future.

Tracy B
Design Team Member