Sunday, May 15, 2022

Thank You

 




Happy Sunday! Well, summer has officially descended on the Midwest. It's quite hot outside today and my desire to be out there sweating is pretty slim. LOL. So, I'm inside until later this evening creating cards. Today's card was created for the latest AAA Cards Challenge. I kept this card pretty simple. I stamped the floral images from the Bo Bunny Floral Flourishes stamp set (which I picked up at my local Tuesday Morning for a whopping $2.99) directly onto my A2 white card base, keeping the stamping to the left border of the card. I then stamped the sentiment from the Winnie & Walter The Big, Bold, & You stamp set at the lower right portion of the card. I added a little visual interest by adding some dots from the Stampendous Sunny Flowers stamp set. To finish the card off I added some pretty pearlescent watercolor paint (another cheap find at Tuesday Morning) in purple and green to the blooms. So, simple and easy to create! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Hope you have a lovely weekend, and please remember to stay cool! 


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You have been busy, this is a beautiful card, love the purple and on the edge stamping. OH! I wish we had a bit of heat, Summer seams a long time in coming here.
Faith x

Witchcrafted Life said...

Goodness, this is lovely. There is a distinct air of soothing tranquillity at work here that instantly makes me feel more at peace - just as I hope it does for your lucky recipient as well.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

ÅsaJ said...

Such a wonderful card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa