Wednesday, May 18, 2022

You're Magical



Happy hump day! Today's card was created for the latest Freshly Made Sketches and There's A Stamp For That Challenge. To create my card I embossed a piece of white cardstock using a Darice cloud embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampendous Unicorn Dream stamp set directly onto the embossed panel, and then popped the panel up off of the card using 3M foam tape. I stamped, colored, and die cut the unicorns and rainbow from the Close To My Heart Unicorn Dreams stamp/die set. I popped them up off of the card following the sketch. I then added some clear rhinestones from Recollections and some white gel pen details to finish off this adorable unicorn card. Thank you for stopping by my blog today!



 

7 comments:

Lyn said...

I love this card, those unicorns are done with such pretty colour <3

Colleen Begley said...

Love your card. Love the unicorns.








Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great take on the sketch, love your Unicorns.

Karren said...

These unicorns are adorable and look like they're having great fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly magical! What a fun take on the sketch!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fabulously adorable card with a terrific sentiment. As a child of the eighties, I will forever have a huge spot in my heart for all things unicorn related. :)

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Chris said...

Oh I am so glad I finally stopped by to poke around your blog! School is out and I get to relax a bit. These unicorns are adorable and I love how you colored them and laid it out!