Monday, March 13, 2023

Thank You For Being A Ray Of Sunshine


Happy Monday! Today's card was created for the latest Color Throwdown card challenge. I just picked up this adorable lemon stamp from Stampabilities at Hobby Lobby on clearance and couldn't resist using it for this challenge. I stamped the image twice, colored it using my alcohol markers, fussy cut them out, adhered them together and added foam dimensionals from Stampin' UP behind them. I stamped the background using an abstract background stamp from Spellbinders and bashful blue ink from Stampin' UP. I cut the panel down using a stitched rectangle die from Paper Roses and adhered it to some light blue cardstock from Paper Crafts. I adhered that panel directly to my white A2 card base. Using the same blue cardstock I cut down a small banner and ran it through the same stitched rectangle die to get the stitched edges. I stamped the sentiment from Stampendous True Friends stamp set using Memento tuxedo black ink. I adhered it to the card and added the lemons to the left of the sentiment. To finish off my card I added some white gel pen detail to the lemons and some pretty light blue sequins from Pretty Pink Posh around the focal panel. Thank you for stopping by my blog today!



 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What cute lemons! Love that you paired them with blue, this is delightful!

Broni said...

This is so fresh and cute! Love those lemons!! Thank you for joining us for the Color Throwdown this week!