Saturday, September 17, 2016

Grateful Greetings

My second card today was created for the latest The Paper Players challenge and was created all with supplies that I do not own and photographed outside of my home. I just love playing with other people's toys and my friend Becky and I got together today in her beautiful and bright craft room (of which I am so envious of) to practice our Copic coloring skills. While I was there I started rifling through her stash of goodies and stumbled across this beautiful image! I knew as soon as I saw it I had to ink it up and play. I started with some autumn color cardstock from Stampin' UP (I apologize that I don't know the name of it) and layered it onto my card base. I then cut down a piece of patterned paper from the My Mind's Eye Out & About 12x12 paper pad and layered it on top. I stamped the gorgeous autumn image from Stampin' UP's Harvest Home stamp set onto some Copic-friendly cardstock and colored the image using my Copic markers. I love pumpkins and had so much fun coloring these! I die cut the images out using a stitched circle die and mounted it directly onto the card. I then stamped the greeting from Stampin' UP's Grateful Greetings stamp set onto another piece of white cardstock, trimmed it down and mounted it onto some more of the same coordinating colored cardstock and mounted it onto the card slightly overlapping the focal die cut. I love how beautifully this card turned out. I left the card with my friend and a list of the Copic colors I used to color the image so she can re-create this card to give out during the upcoming fall months. I hope you like it!


10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those pumpkin are beautiful!! This is a wonderful autumn card Celeste!!

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you Lisa!

Celeste Goff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laurie said...

How gorgeous! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Nancy Thomas said...

Gorgeous fall colors and a beautiful image.

Sybrina K said...

Celeste, Can I come and practice coloring with you and your friend? Because this is one gorgeously colored image! Love this pretty fall card. :)

Celeste Goff said...

Sybrina, you are welcome anytime my crafty friend!

Celeste Goff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bernardine Cuttino said...

OM look at these pumpkins. The coloring is fantastic. So deep and rich. Fab composition. So perfect for the up and coming holidays. Have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs.
Berni

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty!