Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Home For The Holidays

Today's card was created for the latest Addicted To Stamps And More challenge. To create my holiday card I started with a white card base and layered on some Stampin' UP basic black cardstock. I then layered on some patterned papers from the Pinkfresh Studio Christmas Wishes 6x6 paper pad. I then added a small strip of the same black cardstock between the patterned papers for a bit more contrast. I stamped the adorable bear from Stampin' UP's Thankful Forest Friends onto the same black cardstock using Versamagic ink and heat embossed the image using some Recollections snow white embossing powder. I fussy cut the image and layered it onto the card using some Stampin' UP dimensionals and some additional elements from the Pinkfresh Studio Christmas Wishes ephemera pack. I added a few clear 4mm and black 6mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish this adorable card. I hope you like it!


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Celeste! I like the cozy little cottage!

Furrbster said...

What a fun card!
Hugz Tinz

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet and fun! I love it!

Inkyfingers said...

What a adorable scene you created, and I love how you mixed the patterned papers!
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More, and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Nandini said...

The polar bear is absolutely adorable. Love this perfect little scene. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. All the best. Nandini DT