Saturday, September 17, 2016

It's Your Special Day

Today's card was created for the latest Unity Show & Tell Facebook sketch challenge. I started by layering some pretty patterned paper from Studio Calico's Take Note 6x6 paper pad onto my card, following the sketch. I then die cut a piece of white Copic-friendly cardstock using a Gina Marie Designs wonky stitch rectangle border die. I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Company's Grace of Letting Go stamp set using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored her in with Copic markers to coordinate with the patterned paper and then popped the panel up off of the card using 3M foam tape. I used a 1/2" circle punch from EK Success to punch the three smokey grey dots that I used as a coordinating element and adhered them directly onto the card using my Zig two-way glue pen. To finish my card I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Crazy Talk stamp set. I hope you like it!
Note: I found out yesterday that I won the challenge with this entry!


6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty!

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you Leigh!

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you Leigh!

Nancy Thomas said...

A beautiful card - your hair coloring looks amazing.

Life of a Caffeinated Mom said...

I had to come over to check out your blog after I saw this beatiful card on Unity {show & tell}.

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful Celeste, what a pretty card!!