Sunday, September 27, 2015

Snowman Trio

When I saw the new challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges I knew I had to break out my Purple Onion Snowman Trio stamp. I always have so much fun coloring and fussy cutting this stamp set. I layered the snowmen onto a piece of patterned kraft snowflake paper from the American Crafts Noel 6x6 paper collection and then mounted it onto a slightly larger piece of smooth white cardstock. I added a small side panel of green on green striped patterned paper from the same AC paper pad and layered it all onto a kraft cardbase from American Crafts. I chose to leave the from plain with no sentiment and would add that to the inside. A bit of clear Wink of Stella on the snowmen's noses, scarves, and bands of their hats was all the dressing up this simple card needed. 



4 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Love your use of that sweet POD image - a really beautiful Christmas card.

Piglet said...

What a gorgeous card! I can really understand why you love that stamp! :D

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the trio of snowmen and your coloring looks great. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Marsha J Reed said...

Wonderful card, Celeste! Love those snowmen. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC