Saturday, September 19, 2015

Thank you

Today's card was created for the CTS #141 card sketch. I started with a white card base and layered some pretty orange and cream striped Fancy Pants paper from the 12x12 Me-Ology collection. I them stamped the My Favorite Things Linen background stamp onto some plain white cardstock using some Stampin' UP sahara sand ink. I stamped the two smaller size floral stamps from the Avery Elle Petals & Stems stamp set using some Memento Inks and Gina K inks in various shades of blue, yellow, orange, and green. I then stamped the sentiment from the Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamp set in Versafine onyx black ink in the center of the card and glued the leaves down around it in a semi-circle to create a wreath. I mounted the flowers up off of the card with some foam dimensionals from Stampin' UP and them stamped a trio of small dots in blue ink around them for some additional interest. Love how it turned out and I hope you like it too!


5 comments:

Niinu said...

Yes,I like it too! So bright colors:)

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful card and take on the sketch, love the little pops of blue, makes this card really stand out!!

Twenty Five Smiles said...

Love the beautiful fall colors!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you ladies!