Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Season's Greetings

Today's card was created for the Merry Monday #171 Christmas Card Challenge. The challenge is to create a Christmas card in which the sentiment is the main focal point of the card. I knew immediately that I had to use my new Elizabeth Craft Quietfire Season's Greetings die that I picked up on sale at Blitsy last month. I started my card with a white card base and layered on some cocoa brown glitter paper from a Paper Studio 4.5x6.5" paper pack. I layered on a piece of patterned paper from the American Crafts Noel 6x6 paper pack. I die cut the sentiment using the same glitter paper and glued it onto the music sheet at an angle and then die cut some snowflakes using one of the smaller snowflake dies from Let It Snowflake by My Favorite Things.  I added a few 6mm sparkling clear sequins and then layered on some 4mm espresso sequins, both from Pretty Pink Posh, using some Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive. I like the simplicity of this card and think it would be pretty easy to mass produce. I hope you like it!


12 comments:

Debbie said...

I love this card! I love anything musical and the glittery sentiment is beautiful!!

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you Debbie!

Celeste Goff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twenty Five Smiles said...

Gorgeous! Love the background!

Unknown said...

Simply stunning Celeste....I definitely need more dies!

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you ladies!

Susan Joyce said...

Awesome design Celeste, very elegant, love the colours. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

Heather Hopson said...

What a beautiful card and sentiment. I love the colors.

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you so very much!

Diana K said...

Such a beautiful, and classic, Christmas card. Love all your choices in making this one!

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you...I appreciate that!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

This card is so awesome! Love that glittery goodness, and the bold greeting. Tfs! ~ Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics