Saturday, September 5, 2015

You're Invited


Today's card was created for the Freshly Made Sketches #202 card challenge. I started with a pretty sunflower yellow cardstock from Hobby Lobby and layered a piece of white cardstock over it that I had embossed using a Darice woodgrain embossing folder. I took a piece of crumbcake cardstock from Stampin' UP and stamped the linen background stamp from MFT using the same colored ink. I die cut a fishtail banner using a die from Jillian Vance Designs. I die cut some leaves from the sunflower cardstock and some adorable fall patterned paper from the Doodlebug Happy Harvest 6x6 paper collection using an EK Success leaf punch. I layered it up with some paper buttons from MFT dies and then topped it off with some brown bakers twine from Pretty Pink Posh. Using a piece of wood grain paper from the same Doodlebug paper pad I die cut a smaller fishtail banner and heat embossed the sentiment in white using some Recollections detail powder. Love how nicely it turned out. Perfect for a fall dinner party!