Sunday, September 27, 2015

Snowman Trio

When I saw the new challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges I knew I had to break out my Purple Onion Snowman Trio stamp. I always have so much fun coloring and fussy cutting this stamp set. I layered the snowmen onto a piece of patterned kraft snowflake paper from the American Crafts Noel 6x6 paper collection and then mounted it onto a slightly larger piece of smooth white cardstock. I added a small side panel of green on green striped patterned paper from the same AC paper pad and layered it all onto a kraft cardbase from American Crafts. I chose to leave the from plain with no sentiment and would add that to the inside. A bit of clear Wink of Stella on the snowmen's noses, scarves, and bands of their hats was all the dressing up this simple card needed. 



4 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Love your use of that sweet POD image - a really beautiful Christmas card.

Piglet said...

What a gorgeous card! I can really understand why you love that stamp! :D

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the trio of snowmen and your coloring looks great. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Marsha Reed said...

Wonderful card, Celeste! Love those snowmen. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC